Dear Chief Secretary to the Treasury,
I'm afraid to tell you there's no money left.
Signed, Liam Byrne

(Outgoing Labour Chief Secretary to the Treasury. May 2010)
.
.

Thursday 22 April 2010

Reasons not to vote Labour #5 (Brown's ego)

'I'm only here because I want to make a difference. If I cannot make a difference, I go,' he said.
After the election that is, not before.

Does Mr Brown truly believe the electorate will tolerate another 'unelected Prime Minister' - one chosen in a secret ballot by the Labour Party and the Unions?
....

2 comments:

Uncle Marvo said...

The Brown is now so deranged that he can believe anything.

I'm amazed he hasn't been crowned King of France yet.

It is almost sad to see the man's dreams being shattered for all the world to see. Had he not destroyed MY country I would sympathise.

But as it is, I want to see the pain. I want him to bleed.

I never used to be like this. I was the nicest chap you'd ever wish to meet.

Where have all the lefty luvvy drones gone, eh?

Mrs Rigby said...

It crossed my mind that this election has been his personal tipping point - in more ways than one, because his delusions are being aired. They can't keep him out of view because he leads their party and, to be honest, looking at the alternatives, he might as well stay where he is.

As for the luvvies - there's Dr Who, he'll save the world, won't he?