Dear Chief Secretary to the Treasury,
I'm afraid to tell you there's no money left.
Signed, Liam Byrne

(Outgoing Labour Chief Secretary to the Treasury. May 2010)
.
.

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Broken Britain - Jerome Taylor

Good grief!
This is Indy reporter Jerome Taylor, who had been hoping to investigate election fraud in east London.

Please read the article.

Oh, and the man Jerome hoped to interview, and outside whose house he was attacked?

Was he, naturally, very concerned? Did he want to be sure Jerome was okay? Did he offer help to catch the attackers? Did he welcome Jerome indoors? Errm! Not quite!

He said:
"I am not going to talk to you about this. Why have you been knocking on my door. You don't disturb me. If you knock on my door again I will take you to court."
h/t Raedwald
....

No comments: